a nurse practitioner career

I only have two more weeks left in this semester and I could not be more excited about taking a break from school and clinical.  During my break, I am going to get very serious about my job hunt.  I have already looked around in my area and there are a few positions that look interesting to me.  If I were to expand my search to Philadelphia then the options are almost endless, but I think I want to stay closer to home- we'll see.

I find it very timely that MidlevelU is dedicating several blog entries on how to begin the job search.  I have found the information to be very helpful.

I also came across this graphic below about 'How to Become a Nurse Practitioner' and thought I would share.  Even though the NP profession is more prevalent that it was even 5 years ago, I still find myself explaining the NP role to people I meet.  This graphic is a great snapshot of the career. 


How to Become a Nurse Practitionerthe
Courtesy of: Schools.com




1 comment:

  1. I like the stats and graphics.

    96% of NPs are women, that is about the same percent as RNs. Tell men it is a good field, most of the times.

    ReplyDelete

All Things NP All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger