Floating Doctors

Plans are in the works to join Floating Doctors this year.  I will keep you posted on the details because I really want to spread the word about this amazing organization.  Plus, my family and I are going to be working hard to fundraise for them.

I've always wanted to join a medical mission and my brother in law who will begin his 3rd year of internal medicine residency went to Panama last year and worked with Floating Doctors.  He came back dedicated to help and to do more.  He twisted my arm and now I couldn't be more excited to join him later this year.



2 comments:

  1. I saw a report on these guys on 60 minutes. Sounds like a great organization and learning opportunity. Also some good blog posts and pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time stopping at your blog! I love it! I'm in nursing school right now and it's very encouraging to see that there are nurses who are pursuing their passions as well. The Floating Doctors looks like an incredible organization to volunteer with.
    April

    ReplyDelete

All Things NP All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger