Back from the break


Ahh-- sitting in class, once again.  The break from school and clinical absolutely flew by.  I was in denial that class began this week.  As I sit here listening to all of the projects and papers, etc. that will be due over the next couple of months I'm feeling slightly overwhelmed and yet still in denial. 

I have two weeks of class followed by eight weeks of clinical and then a final week of class and then the fun ends on August 8th!  Yay! 

My last clinical rotation will be both inpatient and outpatient with a large general surgery practice.  I'll be working with a NP who has been with this group for many years.  I am looking forward to working in an outpatient setting.  The only experience I have with the outpatient world are a few volunteer shifts at a charity clinic in Austin.  It will be a nice break from the hospital. 

I will try to do my best at keeping you updated on the NP student happenings during my last semester.  Also, if you would like to contribute to the blog and share anything as it relates to the NP world- just send me an email:  allthingsnp123@gmail.com.  I would be absolutely thrilled to hear from you. 

Photo above from a trip to Longwood Gardens

1 comment:

  1. Compared to my previous in-patient world , I am liking outpatient care. The biggest difference is my patients are upright instead of supine or dragging IV poles down the hall.

    ReplyDelete

All Things NP All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger