A little R&R



I've been MIA on the blog lately but I have a couple of good excuses.

Jason and I took a trip to California over the weekend for a dear friend's wedding.  It was a beautiful ceremony and we just danced the night away- something I haven't done in a very long time.
I used this wedding as an excuse to buy a sari and I loved wearing it.  

The trip was too short and now I'm back in full swing with kids, grad school, clinical and work-- the weekend escape from real life was much needed. 

Before our trip, I spent most of my 'free time' working on an academic poster for class.  I'll unveil my poster in a later post but rest assured that the wedding was a lot more fun and exciting. 

2 comments:

  1. Not sure if you were in southern or northern California, but hope you had some good weather. I'm in the Bay area and it was nice and almost 80 last week. This week 60's and some rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were in the Bay Area- San Jose. Loved the weather!

    ReplyDelete

All Things NP All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger